Please return all cores to:
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer.
Triplet Diesel Injection
417 Mill St
Waco, TX 76704
The old parts removed for replacement are called cores. These parts must be shipped back to us for remanufacturing. Core(s) must be returned within 60 days to receive full credit. It must be like for like, “as removed” from engine.” And not damaged or tampered with. Core(s) must be in re-buildable condition. Core(s) off other engines may not be the same and may not satisfy core requirement.
Upfront Core Charge
Upfront Core Charge will be charged on all remanufactured products. Once the core is returned you will promptly receive a credit to your account on all acceptable cores (see below), usually within 24 hours of receipt of core.
Core Credit Disqualification:
- Disassembled/misassembled (Core credit may be allowed after inspection by TDIW.)
- Pieces/Parts missing
- Excessive damage.
- Heavy contamination from DEF, water, Bio-diesel, removal damage, or physically damaged.
- Fire damage
- Seized heads on pumps.
- Core is off wrong engine, wrong part number.
- Core is returned after 60 days.
Core Return Procedure:
- Remove all fittings over to new/rebuilt unit before returning core.
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit.
- Put core(s) in plastic bag(s) (Carriers will not deliver leaking boxes.)
- Re-use boxes if intact.
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and Invoice # clearly written on the outside of box.
- Include extra copy of invoice inside box. (provided)
- Keep a copy of INVOICE(S) # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS GIVEN.
*Since you are responsible for shipping the core back to Triplet Diesel Injection – Waco, please provide a tracking number to email@example.com. Without a confirmed tracking number, we cannot guarantee your core refund. Call us at: 1 (888) 379-6779